Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Hoosier Hotshots - "She Broke My Heart in Three Places"



So that's what it sounds like. Now, go play it yourself!

D ................................B7
She broke my heart in three places
E7 ................A7 ...............D
Seattle, Chicago and New York
D ............................B7
She led me on those wild goose chases
...........E7 ...................................A7
But brother, I trailed her like a hawk
.........D7 ...................................G
It started in the moonlight, we drifted on a lake
.............E7 ...........................................A7
Down on my knees, I whispered please, give my heart a break

....from here it repeats the with roughly the same chord structure. Just listen for the changes.

So she broke my heart in three places
Seattle, Chicago and New York
She broke my heart in four places
Toledo, Albuquerque, Minneapolis and St. Paul
She broke my heart in five places
Miami, Austin, Boston, Chattanooga and Montreal
It started in Savannah, we landed in Salt Lake
In Kokomo, I whispered oh, give my heart a break
So she broke my heart in six places
Helena, Pasadena, Frisco, Kisco, Macon and Mohawk
Besides Seattle, Chicago and New York

No comments:

Post a Comment