Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lanikai TunaUke Winner!!!

And the winner is......




Jessica Salmeron


Congrats Jessica!  You are now the proud new owner of a Lanikai TunaUke!!!  When asked why she loves the ukulele, Jessica said...

" I love the ukulele because the sound is so unique and calming. When I play it I forget about all my worries and fall into a trance. When I become stressed over a paper that is due or a final coming up I just pull out my ukulele and it helps me relax and I start to feel better. I love the ukulele!"

We hope you love the new uke, Jessica!  We'll be looking forward to pictures and videos of you jamming on it. Thanks to everyone that entered the drawing and BIG thanks to Lanikai for making it all possible.  We hope to have some other sweet giveaways soon, so stay tuned!

1 comment: